Electrical drives, analog and microcomputer control technique
Leader: Professor Petr Palacky, Ph.D.
- Modernization of electronic equipments in area of the industrial electronics
- Modernization and optimization of electrical drives
- Development and implementation of new control methods of electrical drives
doc. Ing. Martin Kuchař, Ph.D.
Ing. Václav Sládeček, Ph.D.
Ing. Libor Štěpanec, Ph.D.
Ing. Jakub Bača
Ing. Daniel Kouřil
Power semiconductor systems, Automotive electronic and diagnostic
Leader: Associated Professor Petr Simonik, Ph.D.
- Development and implementation of modern power semiconductor converters with utilization of new switching principles and optimization of control algotithms
- Optimization of control and improving the quality of electrical energy with utilization of semiconductor converters
- Design and dimensioning of semiconductor converters for energy accumulation systems
- Research and development in the field of automotive electronics and vehicle diagnostics
Ing. Tomáš Pavelek, Ph.D.
Ing. Aleš Havel, Ph.D.
Ing. Martin Sobek, Ph.D.
Ing. Tomáš Mrověc, Ph.D.
Ing. Vladislav Damec, Ph.D.
Ing. Tomáš Harach
Ing. Samuel Przeczek
Ing. Jan Strossa
Ing. Tomáš Klein