Design and development of an energy harvester for acquisition of body temperature data in real condition: summer scenario
Tuesday 30th, March 2021, 12:30 h – 13:15 h
Outlines of the seminar:
- Introduction to thermoelectric energy harvesters.
- Design of a flexible wearable system – choice of materials and electronic components.
- Procedure for the hardware development of the flexible wearable system.
- Testing the final system in real condition: summer scenario.
- Analysis of the obtained results.
Antonino Proto, Ph.D.