The purpose of this laboratory is the measurement of rotary and non-rotary electrical machines up to an output of approx. 50 kW, and for the measurement and testing of electrical instruments. It is equipped with a regulated power supply with the possibility of voltage and frequency adjustment, controlled current limitation, AC and DC regulated voltage and current supplies, an asynchronous dynamometer and a surge generator. It is used to teach students at Bachelor’s and Master’s degree levels and for the work of doctoral students and scientific experiments.
- Laboratory regulated DC and AC three-phase supplies 50 kVA, AC/DC, 0–150 Hz, 3×0–600 V
- Regulated transformer power supply MEZ, 50 kVA, 3×0–500 V/105 A
- Induction dynamo-meter Elcom, 14 kW/10000 rpm
- Commutator dynamo-meter MEZ, 38 kW/10000 rpm
- Laboratory stent from AC+DC motors with AC and DC converters ABB
- Pair of motor – generator set 18 kW/12,5 kVA, 1500 rpm
- Surge (current impulse) generator 1,5 kA
- Vacuum laboratory system
Ing. Petr Bernat, Ph.D.